• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] banned appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conveniently, you appear to have posted a video of the incident in question yourself, so I'll just leave this here.

If you're going to say those kinds of things to a trans person, you're not welcome on our servers. We DGAF if youre "trolling".

Conveniently, you appear to have posted a video of the incident in question yourself, so I'll just leave this here.

If you're going to say those kinds of things to a trans person, you're not welcome on our servers. We DGAF if youre "trolling".
No disrsepect. I thought we were not supposed to show that. Did you agree to that, or did you violate your own oath? I'm just saying, not trying to
be disrespectful.

Like I said, I'm simply asking you to point out what "racism/hate speech" was in the footage or even your footage. That's all.

That was your video, so it does not reveal the identity of the person who took the recording and made the complaint, and if you're going to concern-troll and/or sea-lion this thread, we're done here. At this point I'm reasonably convinced you're being disingenuous given you felt the need to add disclaimers to your own video; there's no logical reason to do that if you don't already know its content is objectionable.

As you were told before, you said a number of things that were offensive towards and/or harassing a person that said they were trans. If you can't figure it out by re-watching your own recording that's not our problem, but for the benefit of anyone else reading this, that doesn't want to suffer through a 15 minute video, some highlights:
  1. "If you're born with a dick you have a dick, so lets leave it like that"
  2. "I can't believe we have to accept people like you"
  3. telling them 'They need help" with the implication it's mental help
  4. Telling them they're a man after it's come out they are trans and taking estrogen

Hello,

After reviewing the evidence and the terrible sealioning in this thread I'm making an executive decision as assistant community manager and declaring this ban ineligible for appeal ever. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

Hey, I'm not even attempting to troll at this moment! Just asking questions. I admit, I shouldn't do it at all, and the video lasted for more than fifteen minutes. However, I still think there were some misunderstandings. For instance, Banned mentioned "racism" in the video, but you didn't explain what it was prior to or during the video.
Why didn't admin warn me beforehand? I should be mic banned instead of permanently banned for now.
I'm being genuine here, not trying to be insulting. May you please reconsider again and give me another opportunity! I urge you. For the time being. I won't be answering until April 23rd.
Please give me another chance; I'm legitimately wanting to act wisely.

Yeah no, direct hate speech harassment of people on our servers is grounds for an immediate permanent ban. Get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(6167 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom