Ongoing Maintenance and FB2008 Server Update

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
Just a quick update to keep everyone informed. We've regained our email services for inbound emails and once the forums have been transferred, outgoing emails there (watch nofitications, etc) should be functional again.

I'm currently in the process of doing a test transfer to the new infrastructure to see if things are behaving as expected.

Additionally, it was brought to my attention today that our FB2008 servers were not functioning correctly - for the time being I have shut them down until the author of the plugin has time to work on an updated version.

There's an end in sight - we're looking forward to having everything back online!

Migration has been completed apart from a few straggling items that I will continue to work on as time permits. Additionally, we have received an updated plugin for the Flashback 2008 servers and we are currently checking it on our US server. If not issues are reported the EU FB2008 server will also be brought back up.

Thank you all for your patience - as you may know this community is wholly a spare-time/volunteer effort by all of the staff which can make it tricky to commit large blocks of time to projects like this migration.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(10609 Online 822 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom