Not open for further replies.

azzy

Achievement Hunter
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In-Game Name: azzy

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: EU, UTC+3

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=7390

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: Roughly 70 hours, although I have stuck around since 2020

Position you are applying for: TF2C Server Admin

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I have been in full support of the recent reforms in the moderation team and the rules applied to the servers and I would like to aid in keeping the game safe for everyone and as inclusive as possible. I understand that a good chunk of the staff are not from the EU, and since I am available for the majority of my day, I'll be able to respond to inquiries and reports sooner.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I have been part of the EMINOMA team for a good while now, and a large chunk of my time has been occupied by the developent of the next update, therefore I have not been able to play on the official servers as much as I would like. As we are wrapping things up however, I'm now willing to dedicate myself to this position. I have experience in moderation as I have been hosting my own TF2Classic game server for a little less than a year now, and I am also part of the Staff team in the TF2Classic discord.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: azzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(9675 Online 757 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom