[Completed] Emma's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

litrllyemma

Community Outreach
In Game Name: Emma

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes!

HLStats Profile Link: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=20987

Time with Vault F4: Been playing on the TF2C servers almost since launch, so about 4 months.

Position you are applying for: Game Admin [TF2 Classic]

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I play pretty often on the servers, pretty much 24/7, as I enjoy TF2C a lot more than standard TF2, and I was thinking I could moderate the servers and help this community thrive. I've met a lot of really nice regulars, and was suggested by MoiraPrime that I should apply for staff while I was reporting some votekick abusers, apparently you guys are understaffed and I'd love to help out!

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I used to host GMod servers a lot, and have experience with moderating servers with up to 64 players in them. I've been playing TF2 since 2011, and really enjoy small communities like this, so I hope to be able to support it in any way I can. I also don't exactly do much besides freelance jobs, so I have lots of time to spend moderating/playing on the servers.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Emma

Thanks for your application! We will review and get back to you shortly! (Typically 24-48h) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(7594 Online 438 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom