Yes

HLStats Profile Link:
https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=26119

Time with Vault F4:
Approx 2 years in-game on TF2C, Approx one year on forums

Position you are applying for:
TF2C Admin

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:
I am online on TF2C near daily, I don't see a lot of staff on during this time, it would be more efficent to be entrusted and utilize administrative powers to enforce server rules, rather than screenshotting and messaging any online staff I have on my friends list.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?:
I have previous experience, old, but valid experience running owning, and moderating Source game servers, me and another owner ran a "Zombie Panic! Source" server under the clan tag "BoZ (Brotherhood of Zombies) from around 2011 - 2013, which was extremely popular at the time. I almost exclusively play TF2c and have a long history with the source engine including Source games, Source mods, Hammer, and Source Filmmaker.

I am also a 3D NSFW artist with a few 1000 following so I am familiar with online representation and interacting with people from many countries, with many different opinions and interests.

I am Based in the UK.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed:

ThatBlackCopFromDawnOfTheDead

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest in volunteering!
Your application has been received - we'll review it and I'll get back to you with the results shortly. Typically this takes 2-3 days.

~Vintage

Just thought I should add some extra data:

The aforementioned ZP:S Clan and server I ran, still has it's steam page up, while the server is long gone, the dated posts serve somewhat as proof it existed and had members including myself and co-owner: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/zpsboz

I am also a microphone user, just dont use it often at the moment as my headset snapped and have to dangle the microphone off my body to use

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(10609 Online 822 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom