Battlefield 4 first impressions... me gusta

Blood Feast Island Man

I Demand more Pudding. I'll be in my bunk.
First off I decided to see how high I could turn the settings so I loaded up the Test Range map which is set as a sunset on a small tropical beach island. It gave me a warning with a built in graphics test that I might not like the results. Turns out it ran smoother than expected, and gave me this
MrIzAyx.jpg

Second I decided to dive straight in and play my favorite game mode, Conquest. The first map I played had some new twists I didn't expect to find in BF4 and I love it. This map was in a tropical city that was flooding. Pretty awesome how the battlefield evolved as we started running through the streets, then forced to the high ground and swimming between skyscrapers, fighting in the buildings and on the roof.
And then after about 45 minutes of this awesome game it crashed. Not perfect, nothing is on launch day. But I'm blown away impressed by the map design, the life that every object seems to have (literally everything moves), and how sometimes you can just sit back and watch things happen and you just aren't sure if you're watching a movie. BEHOLD MY RAMPANT COMMA ABUSE!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(6334 Online 309 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom