[Completed] Cheese4Everyone's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese4Everyone

Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords
In Game Name: Cheese4Everyone (STEAM_0:1:31034128)
HLStats Link: http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=17532
Time with Vault F4: 4 Months
Position you are applying for: Game Admin
Reason you want to be admin/Moderator: This is the first gaming community I have ever joined, and you guys have given me so much, I feel its only right to give back. This community gave me the chance to realize my dream of playing Highlander and I've made a ton of new friends along the way. I want to help extend those same chances to other players and to help fill up some servers other than cp_dustbowl :]

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Cheese4Everyone

YES! ... I mean this application will be reviewed and you will hear back in a weeks time with the decision :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(9958 Online 830 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom