cp_royal

Discussion in 'Maps' started by GardenFreeman, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Pouchie

Pouchie Noob

This brings up my Childhood, i feel like a kid again, and i LIKE IT !
    (Also what did you used to pack the custom textures?) i personally tried pakrat but that s... won't work :p

2. HotPocket

HotPocket Noob

Looks pretty nice! Textures on things like the dice seem a bit out of place, though.

3. @HotPocket, can you elaborate on what you mean? The textures all appear fine on my end and this is the first complaint I've had about any of the textures used.

4. HotPocket

HotPocket Noob

@GardenFreeman I'm not very sure, but something about the shine on the dice looks off. I'm not exactly a texture guy so I can't really describe much else I see.

5. Asshat

Asshat Noob

Looks pretty nice, can't wait till a bunch of people come on TF2 Classic and play this map!

6. CreatorWho

CreatorWho Noob

hey i want to help make maps for tf2 classic, how do i submit the or join the team??

7. Moonrat

Moonrat Noob

So, we played this map on a server, had a few kids on. Basically, if you're reading this, here is some feedback.
    - Visuals are cool and unique, even if they don't make much sense in the universe.- Points are very boring, and extremely easy to spam.- Mid is WAY too open, Snipers can easily dominate due to the nature of it.- Ascending the towers is quite boring, as it is just 3 levels of easily spammable rooms connecting to the point
    Those were the main things that I picked up, I might add some more feedback at some point.