Forum Game - Spot The Lie

Discussion in 'Spam' started by VintagePC, Apr 22, 2013.

1. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

Wrong, Iceh. And for that, I should kick you. But yea... I actually hate to see most other people miserable, unless they did something to piss me off.

2. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

I'll go with number 3. We all know Iceh is bad at games.

1. In HS, I didn't "belong" to any specific group (jocks, nerds, etc) but was kind of accept by all.
    2. I actually failed a lot of classes, had to pay for a $300 book and get 80% or better to pass a class so I didn't fail my senior year AND I was probably 1 wrong answer away from failing my senior year completely.
    3. I got laid in HS in my junior year.

Yeah, it's all HS related, enjoy. Watching some video on "High School Myths" and it reminded me of this topic for some strange reason.

3. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

nope not right and yours is def number 1, you stud. (3)

4. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

I'm more of a cat than dog person.
    I like a couple Justin Bieber songs.
    I've been drunk once before.

5. Geoff

Must be the number 3. Yeah. (I don't have 3 random ones at the moment...I'll be back later)

6. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I was tempted to agree with Gee off but I think I remember you saying you were drunk once before...and I'm fairly certain you love your poochies more than your kittums.

7. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Answer is 3. Never been drunk before.

I have lots of pictures of our dogs, but I still prefer cats! They're smarter, cuter, cleaner, and more agile than dogs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Geoff

They're smarter, cuter, cleaner, and more agile than dogs.

Lol, that's what I always tell my friend!

Tags: