FTB connection issue

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by Tesla Titan, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Tesla Titan

Tesla Titan Well-Known Member

I can't seem to connect to ftb, I'm having an issue where it times out, svvifty can't seem to connect from his computer either, I'm wondering if its my internet connection or the server

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

rebooted server, it was locked up.

3. Tesla Titan

Tesla Titan Well-Known Member

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

No probs. Sometimes forgemod loader craps itself during reboot (scheduled or manual) and requires manual intervention.

5. Swiftey

Swiftey Active Member

Ya i still cant get on, Im in Vancouver atm (truck driver) last time i was here i was on for hours and hours. i didnt get a chance to try it at home, i was just leaving on this trip when tesla told me it got fixed.

I keep getting: "Failed to connect to the server"
    "Connection Refused: Connect"

6. VintagePC

Server rebooted. Seems like it's hanging up on the automated daily restarts so I've stopped it from doing so. We'll have to go back to manual reboots if lag becomes a problem again.