• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Open] Gag/Mute Appeal

In-Game name:[¥] YUMIPAN
Time of Ban: 21:39
Date of Ban: 03-20-24
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111151440
Reason for Ban: I was playing a match and I just randomly asked if anyone wanted a "pussycracker", I said it twice and someone asked what a pussycracker was, and before I could say anything I got muted and gagged.

Additional Comments:
Honestly, I didn't think much of it, like I said I just said it to be funny, everyone during that match was being goofy and saying a bunch of dumb stuff, some being more vulgar than what I've said, yet they didn't get muted or gagged (to my knowledge).
I think it was a harmless, stupid joke that was either taken as an offense or was misunderstood.

also here is the link to my steam profile as well: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YumiTM/

Thanks for correcting your ban appeal format.

I can see you received a 3-day ban for inappropriate language in our servers, specifically text chat:

1711145928394.png

This is a violation of Server Rule #3:

No hate speech or harassment is allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, bullying, and use of racial, ethnic, and anti-LGBT slurs. Likewise, glorification of nazis, or use of nazi imagery and symbols, is grounds for an immediate permanent ban.

Your punishment duration of 3 days is also in line with our policies for first-infractions.

I hope that helps clarify things; your communications ban should expire around this time tomorrow.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(7926 Online 660 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom