Geoff's Cleaning Crew Fails (Santa's Rampage)

Discussion in 'Let's Plays, Reviews, and Other Videos' started by Geoff, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

I tip my hat to Vintage for linking and then buying me this game. Was 3 seconds from getting to the store to buy it myself lol.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

MOAR WTFERY! WHOOOOO!

3. Geoff

What bothers me is the game always resets. There is no saving.

4. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Yes! Bahahahahahah!

5. Geoff

Next video I'm going to try and collect all the santa hats and find that fucking god damn reindeer nose.

6. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Is it just me or does the video freeze up at some points during the gameplay (like when the bucket machine gives you the dynamite stick)

Anyway, you should also look at the achievement list, there's some silly fun stuff you can try there too. (And it seems there are 50 santa hats to find and burn... http://steamcommunity.com/stats/265210/achievements)

7. Geoff

I noticed that too when looking at the recorded files. While there were times that fraps fucked me over, the game was normally smooth so I dunno what's going on.

And yeah..50 damn hats.

8. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

the 50 hats is over several games as there are only 3 per game :p btw the shadow hunter one is a lot funnier with all the sounds the guy makes :p

9. VintagePC

Pretty sure geoff had 4 in that 2nd video... o_O

10. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

hmm i usually only ever see 3 every time i go through it