• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] "Inappropriate name"/content appeal

In-Game name: ChildrenWithHorses.club
Time of Ban: 02-10-23 00:43
Date of Ban: ^
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56533006
Reason for Ban: Title
Additional Comments: I made this post because i know very well that this ban was clearly irrational and not well thought out beforehand. i'm not sure what content was inappropriate or deemed as such, but my name has multiple different interpretation's and often times mean the complete opposite of what the name truly meant (atleast to me), but the only meaning it has that everyone can agree with is that it is a website (or used to be one) i don't view it as inappropriate at all because the website in question was a just gallery of stock images from elsewhere. it's not my fault that someone misunderstood it and took it at the worst direction possible either with malice or misguided intent.
Now even if my name was somehow objectively inappropriate, why would this be a vaultf4 issue? This is a steam issue. pretty much everything on my steam profile is under valve's jurisdiction, not vaultf4.

If "you" believe that my name was inappropriate, feel free to report it on steam or to valve.

Thanks!

Hey bud, we don't have to let anyone play on our servers that we don't want here, and we certainly don't want *you* here. The ban stands. Go to therapy.

Bye.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(6758 Online 379 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom