[EXPIRED] Incredible Bethesda Bundle For $27, Including Dishonored, Skyrim, And A Lot More

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Hairum, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Hairum

Hairum Not a Noob

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BETHESDANYC/bethesda-new-year-collection-bundle

Their site is running at a crawl right now because of this deal. It is possible to buy it, you just need to refresh a lot.

The bundle contains:
    Brink Complete
    Dishonored
    Doom 3 BFG
    Fallout 3 GOTY
    Fallout NV Ultimate
    Hunted Demons Forge
    Rage
    Morrowind GOTY
    Oblivion GOTY
    Skyrim

Most of these are Steam keys. I am unsure if all of them are, though I tihnk they are.

I don't know when the bundle is expiring, but I imagine very, very soon. Pick it up while you can, and do spend the time refreshing when you have problems loading - the site is up, just incredibly slow. You can purchase it successfully.

2. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

That is pretty damn sick, shame I already own most of those.

3. Hobbo

Hobbo Achievement Hunter

You weren't kidding....soooooooooooooo slow, but damn the deal is good

4. RichardDRMC

RichardDRMC Achievement Hunter

Good deal, but it'd be a shame to pay $27 when all I would get would be Dishonored, Brink, Rage, and Demon's Forge.

Awesome for people who haven't played all the Elder Scrolls or Fallout games though.

5. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

considering that id pay a max of 30 dollars for dishonored for me it was a great thing to do even tho i own brink and played rage and the elder scrolls and fallout games to death by now :p

6. .silence.

.silence. Vault Hunter

Someone is getting fired over there. Clicked on the link, apparently it was an error. It shouldn't have been that low. The price is now $319.57. There's a little note explaining it. Daaaaaaaaaamn.

7. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

i love the last line on the notice :p and it seems like the price should have been 95.87 when it was to be released