Looking for roomate...

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by lonesome killer, May 28, 2013.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

I want to play Minecraft, but I don't want to upkeep a base. I would like to room with someone, preferably with someone who gets in Teamspeak.

I won't mess up your house. Anything I do I will give you the resources, from farming to mining.. I just like the gameplay, it's soothing. I can help you build things too.

Who's up for this?

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Reechard, English and I are near each other. I don't see why you couldn't straight up move into my place.

3. lonesome killer

Well where be this land?

4. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

Or you are welcome to bunk with me. by the south station, it's a small 10x10, but I have a farm, netherwart farm, and there is a skelespawner in my basement.

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I will msg you later with coords

6. lonesome killer

IT'S MY COORDS AND I NEED IT NOW! just kidding

7. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

I could not find you SOL, ended up just wandering farther south from the station and finding a nice mountain.

8. SoL DarkLord

If you leave the south station headed east you'll see a pond of surround by sugar cane. I live just on the other side of that pond

//ignore this line. it is just a comment

9. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

I think I saw that, did not realize anyone was there. Maybe once I get settled a little I will build a road back towards the station area.

10. SoL DarkLord

THEre is also an ocelot in front of the hut, don't kill 'em. HE protects me.