Posting the Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RedP0nd, Mar 2, 2013.

1. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

Hey! Could someone from F4 please post every MC server to m.serverbooks.net that F4 has? We're preparing to launch the list soon for MC.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

I've added FTV. You might want to look at the description block, it doesn't retain newlines in the content so the info I entered ended up as a wall-o-text.

Tekkit is rather old now and is in its EOL stages - we're not shutting it down, but it's also no longer being maintained in terms of upgrades, so it's probably better remaining unlisted.

Also maybe allow HTML links for servers like ours that use a whitelist system?

3. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

Yeah, I'm trying to hack together a basic HTML renderer. I'm surprised you don't have a basic Bukkit server. Anyways, thanks! We're going to try and launch sometime next week. If you know anyone with a server, share the link!

4. RedP0nd

RedP0nd Noob

I've added HTML formatting. You'll have to use <br>'s to add a new line.

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Sounds good, how do I edit the entry?