Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably sign off for the night.. heading in to the office tomorrow and my brain is fried for today

good to see you around again, we'll be here if you decide to pick up TF2Classic ;)

Still working on your Satan's Hollow?

May be a few mins late today, running behind

Yeah Reech, leaned into the retro stuff. Found a community that takes old retro games, dissects their memory; and adds a layer that implements achievements for them. Pretty cool concept. Hit and miss on some of the members, but you know how things get when they get larger. Satans hollow ended up being too water damaged, but I did end up taking apart an old space invaders cocktail cab; and after being unable to source parts that old reliably converted it into a pretty slick sit down emu table.

Out there question, but do you guys remember that Jedi troll from years ago? Kept making alts and what not? Do you recall his full screen name?

I decided to resurrect the Vaultcraft modpack XD

I found an old backup from early 2018 so if you had something already built it's probably still there and you can just run the launchr to update and reconnect :D

I found an old backup from early 2018 so if you had something already built it's probably still there and you can just run the launcher to update and reconnect :D

one of the vaultbot messages above my message "gaming" just disappears shortly after loading

Issued a perma mute on Sexert, it might warrant a perm ban but I figured a perm mute was probably the safest thing to do. lemme know if anyone else thinks otherwise.

Not sure if I will make PF on Monday. Flying most of the day so I probably will have had it by the end of the day

no worries vintage restup with the travel. so far everyone else is still good to play so we'll catch you up next week if you're not up for it today

isn't it td_caper instead of cp_caper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(6154 Online 352 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom