Streaming Of Cvc And Vaultf4 Team

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by VintagePC, Jan 11, 2013.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Just to let everyone know I will be attempting to stream the CvC matches in which our own team participates. Stream will be located on the vaultf4 livestreams section or at
    http://www.twitch.tv/vintagepc

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

id stream to if you want me to on times you really cant even tho the quality might not be as good but its better then nothing i guess :p

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

I have good pipes, and I'll basically need to be on call for the duration of the event anyway, given we're hosting half of it :)

4. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

true but you know incase you have to be called away or really cant make it due to life popping up and all :3

5. VintagePC

I'll keep it in mind :) You're welcome to stream one of the other matches, there will be up to 8 simultaneously.

I'll let you know if something comes up and you have to cover our team.

6. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

HELL YEAH!!!!

7. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

I was approached to act as an alternate medic/soldier for the team. Can you direct me to the correct forum in which to find the thread I'm having trouble finding it.

Refered by: Jarben

8. Hobbo

Hobbo Achievement Hunter

Think you need special privileges to view it. Hope you find it eventually : D

9. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Shoot me a PM :) Otherwise, I will forget

10. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Indeed :)