When Things Go Wrong

Discussion in 'Spam' started by LavaRed, Jan 4, 2013.

1. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Post a picture, video or even just a story about something that went horribly wrong for you or someone you know!

The teenage boys made a jump ramp out of packed snow and convinced my 7 -year-old to go down it. After you landed, you were SUPPOSED to keep sliding down the driveway...except my daughter didn't have enough weight to keep the saucer going and landed and STOPPED. Her butt took the entire force of the landing and a bruised tailbone plagued her for about 3 days.

2. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

awe :c

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

HOW DARE YOU DELETE MY POST JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE IT!

ADMIN ABUSE! CENSORSHIP! RABBLE RABBLERABBLERABBLE!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

I did not notice any deleted posts. ;)

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I just...I don't even....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

7. SoulVoid

SoulVoid Well-Known Member

Oh wow...

8. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

Is that you laughing at the end there Lava?

9. LavaRed

Indeed it is :D I'm a terrible mother!