[Completed] B. Comet's TF2C Admin Application

B. Comet

Gameserver Admin Trainee
VF4-T (Admin-in-Training)
Staff Member
In-Game Name: B. Comet

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in:
NA / UTC -4 (I may have answered this wrong. Sorry, UTC gets me confused)

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link:

Current playtime on our servers:
22d 20:45:15h, according to the HLStats page

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff:
I love this game/mod and its community, and I'd like to have a more productive part on it by moderating the servers and helping to keep things clean and fun for everyone. I regularly play on the servers and check out the community, allowing me to moderate very often.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
Been playing TF2 since 2012, and never stopped ever since. While I always felt like contributing towards it somehow, I never quite found the place to do so, at least, until now.
I have slight attention deficit issues, so things might "glance over" my head without me noticing. Also, while I consider myself proficient in English, I'm not 100% fluent, so my choice of words may sound "weird" sometimes.
Also, this would be my first time moderating anything, so I'd like to ask for some time to learn how things work and respond appropriately to any problems that may arise.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: B. Comet

Thanks for your application and interest in joining our staff!

We'll review your application and get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(7926 Online 660 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom