• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

kadet

Banhammered
In-Game name: 1488 kadet
Time of Ban: 02:27
Date of Ban: 08-23-23
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:594145403
Reason for Ban: "nazi"
Additional Comments: why i got banned i did nothing wrong ill change my nickname, unban me please! i'm a polish guy >_<
i just want to play on your official servers, i dont want to change accounts just to play on yours servers.

Barring the fact you failed to link your steam account to the forums pert the instruction thread, there's enough here for me to give you a response without even needing that:

why i got banned i did nothing wrong
Oh really?
Server Rule 3 said:
No hate speech or harassment is allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, bullying, and use of racial, ethnic, and anti-LGBT slurs. Likewise, glorification of nazis, or use of nazi imagery and symbols, is grounds for an immediate permanent ban.

unban me please
No. Your username was a blatant violation of our rules and was punished accordingly.

i dont want to change accounts just to play on yours servers
Server Rule 6 said:
Any form of evasion from an admin action will result in a ban from our servers. The length of the ban will depend on the severity of the evasion. This includes the use of alternate accounts to evade punishments. Evasion bans are NOT eligible for appeal and must be served in full, regardless of whether the original ban was justified. You are expected to be mature and file an appeal if you disagree with staff actions; doing otherwise will probably hinder your chances of a successful appeal.

You broke the rules so you don't get to continue playing on the servers. If you decide to evade your ban, both accounts will be permanently banned and you'll forfeit your ability to appeal the original ban in the future under any circumstances.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48176 Members
(8167 Online 539 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom