• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban appeal

Your appeal has been received, we'll review the details and get back to you, usually within 1-2 days.

In the meantime, please link your steam account to your forum account so that we can confirm you are the owner of the steam account under review - Thanks.

Your appeal has been received, we'll review the details and get back to you, usually within 1-2 days.

In the meantime, please link your steam account to your forum account so that we can confirm you are the owner of the steam account under review - Thanks.
Alright, I'll see what my password is again

I was able to review the details of the ban and can confirm it was indeed for (poorly attempted) cheating.

Our policy on this is typically that we have a zero tolerance policy and do not reverse cheating bans. However, after conferring with some of the staff and considering the nature of the attempt, we've decided to make a one-time exception to this policy in your case.

However, this is your ONLY "get-out-of-jail-free" card, and there will be no further chances. This ban will remain logged in our system, and if you are permanently banned again for cheating (or any other rule violations), that ban will not be eligible for appeal.

Given this, I want to be absolutely sure you understand the implications of this.

Please respond and let me know you understand the consequences of what you are being offered here. If you do not, feel free to ask clarifying questions. Once you reply and confirm, I will lift the ban.

~Vintage

I was able to review the details of the ban and can confirm it was indeed for (poorly attempted) cheating.

Our policy on this is typically that we have a zero tolerance policy and do not reverse cheating bans. However, after conferring with some of the staff and considering the nature of the attempt, we've decided to make a one-time exception to this policy in your case.

However, this is your ONLY "get-out-of-jail-free" card, and there will be no further chances. This ban will remain logged in our system, and if you are permanently banned again for cheating (or any other rule violations), that ban will not be eligible for appeal.

Given this, I want to be absolutely sure you understand the implications of this.

Please respond and let me know you understand the consequences of what you are being offered here. If you do not, feel free to ask clarifying questions. Once you reply and confirm, I will lift the ban.

~Vintage
I completely understand and as a bonus. If I think I did something wrong. I will definitely report myself truthfully,

Sorry, I don't use discord, but your ban has been updated.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(7106 Online 401 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom