[Completed] Chrissy Sage's Application

christee

In-Game Name: Chrissy Sage

Age: (Please ensure your full birthday is added to your profile and is correct) 23

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA, EU) (UTC-X) NA and sometimes EU

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? (Yes/No) Yes

Position you are applying for: Vaultf4 Server Moderator

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://hlx.vaultf4.com ) https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=8960

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 178 Hours according to the 7 days and 10 hours in the user page

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I am somewhat a quirky person, but wants to maintain a fun and friendly experience among players as long they don't break the rules. I have alot of time on my hands, so I can moderate very often. I am a very passionate tf2 gamer and when it comes to tf2classic, that brings me back to the good ol days of tf2. I want players to feel welcome and comfortable when playing on tf2classic.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: On the personal record, I have autism spectrum, so I made be a bit silly and goofy at times. I am still a passionate tf2 player, despite that condition. I'll make it short that im a patient player, despite that disorder and I want to prove myself and the tf2classic community that gamers with disorders are still gamers that want to have fun and have a comfortable experience. And thats what im here for.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Chrissy Sage

Thank you for your application! We'll review it and get back to you shortly. This process may take a couple of days :).

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(9021 Online 621 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom