[Completed] CompMeistR's TF2C Admin Application 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompMeistR

In Game Name: CompMeistR

Region and Time zone: NA PST/PDT (UTC -7 or -8, depending on Daylight Savings time)

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?:
Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=38952

Playtime in Hours: many, 1,048 to be more accurate

Position you are applying for:
Game Admin (TF2C)

Reason(s) you want to be member of our staff:
Been a while since I last played, but getting back into things as work is settling out. Some of the same rationale as the last application, in the sense that I still record everything (which can serve as another resource), and that other admins are not always on, though it is much better at this point than it had in the past.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?:
I have even more knowledge regarding computer hardware (certainly more than enough to get me in trouble), and will continue to play TF2C matches anytime from 9 P.M. to 12 A.M. PST.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in a Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed:
CompMeistR

Thanks for applying. Sorry for the late response. We'll discuss your application and get back to you in a couple days.

You know it 🤣, most of the last day has just been me keeping an eye on things to make sure nothing's on fire and adding new instances as we hit capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(7106 Online 401 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom