[Completed] Curly's TF2C Admin Application

Curly-Chan

In Game Name: Curly (She/Her)

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes

HL Stats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=267

Time with VaultF4: Started playing on their TF2C servers since the mod's official launch in June 2020. Was originally known as Mann Cave Dweller, then later The Engineering, Airisu and now Curly. I just happened to join on the forums today.

Position you are applying for: TF2 Classic Game Admin

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I would like the VaultF4 servers to have a healthier community. I've seen many people being really abrasive, saying slurs in voice chat and just being unpleasant to play with. I would also like to gain experience with how to manage a server so i can later moderate my own in the future.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: Probably one of the very few TF2C players that happens to be openly trans and with pronouns on her Steam username :p. I started playing TF2 since 2013 since i was 12. I also happen to be an aspiring musician, maybe you wonderful people could check my YouTube channel which mostly has chiptune covers of mine. I've had experiences with managing some private game servers in the past, mostly Minecraft ones but also a TF2 server for my friends that's now closed due to lack of funds. But i would like to have experience about helping manage a public one.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Valeria

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(8261 Online 483 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom