DM_Der Riese. (Cancelled)

Discussion in 'Map Releases' started by ZombieGuildford, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Welcome to Der Riese Waffenfabric. An abandoned Group 935 facility is now you battle ground. Fight aginst the enemy mercenaries and hope that all the Zombies and Divinium were..."taken care of.". This "Factory" used to hold Group 935's biggest secrets all that remains are the "No longer" functioning teleporters and a few radios. The Giant is rising. Face the might of the Nazi Zombies in their heartland. This is where it all began. This is where the master plan took shape. Is this where it all ends?

2. What was the motto? "to improve the human condition."

3. What I do, I do only to secure a better tomorrow.

4. Hey guy, just saying I'm starting over on DM_Der Riese.

5. Goodbye, Dr.Maxis.

P.S how do I change the sky texture?

6. MaartenS11

MaartenS11 Well-Known Member

Go to map then map propperties and then skybox texture change it to one of these https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Team_Fortress_2_Sky_List keep in mind not all skybox textures from live tf2 are in tf2classic

7. Danke mein Freund, Here are some new screenshots.

8. Griffin Station this is Eagles nest, over.

9. You have 25 seconds to look at these screen shots.

10. Return through the either.

11. I think this is called the main-frame, I think it needs power.

12. I'm trying to recreate the Main-Frame. It's difficult. I'm going to construct again.

13. There has to be an easier way to create circles in hammer.

14. MaartenS11

MaartenS11 Well-Known Member

in hammer on the left if you have the make block tool select cilinder or use a 360 degree arch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice