dopadream

Gameserver Admin Trainee
VF4-T (Admin-in-Training)
Staff Member
VF4 Supporter
In-Game Name: dopadream

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA, CST

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=4003

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: HLX says I have 6 days of playtime I believe, but I'm not entirely certain how to check for sure. I have been playing since before the Death & Taxes update though, so I definitely have more than 24 hours.

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I love TF2C a lot, and I definitely play it more than any other game I own. VaultF4 is a really nice environment from my experience the staff is pretty friendly. Since I play the game so often and love the platform you guys provide for us to play, I'd be more than happy to help out wherever I can!

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I'm very familiar with the server's rules and I have a really easy time getting along with people! I've moderated a few discord servers ranging from around 500 - 1000 members from my experience with other games' communities, and I've been a follower of TF2C since it still had the deathmatch gamemode (I don't plan on dropping it anytime soon).

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:
Thanks for your application!

We'll review it and get back to you with the results soon, likely by the end of the coming week :)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(9910 Online 818 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom