[Completed] dwbl.'s AV Application

Discussion in 'Community Applications' started by dwbl., Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwbl.

dwbl. Well-Known Member VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member Jailbreak Admin

In Game Name
    dwbl.

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?
    Yes, I have

HLStats Profile Link
    http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=446968

Time with Vault F4
    N/A

Position you are applying for
    Jailbreak - AccessedVault

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator
    I want to help the Jailbreak Server when it launches, along with previous experience I feel like I would be a good fit. I am also a "Developer" for the server and have been helping Denied with his server the best I can- playtesting, plugins etc.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
    I used to map a lot, but now I do it whenever I feel like it and have the time. I have a lot of spare time, so activity from me is usually high.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.
    Signed: dwbl.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Thanks for your application. We will get back to you shortly! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice