[Completed] Fish Bait's TF2C Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Bait

Achievement Hunter
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In-Game Name: Fish Bait

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: EU, UTC+2 (Though I do play on the NA servers a fair bit as well)

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=44281

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: Around 700 hours, according to HLStats

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I can speak and understand fluent Ukrainian, Russian, and can understand many other slavic languages. I have plenty of free time, allowing me to moderate often. I like to maintain a friendly, fun experience for all players who don't go out of their way to break the rules. I sometimes host a TF2 server with silly maps and plugins. Keeping a friendly, comfortable, and fun environment has always been my #1 priority and I have some experience moderating games. I have personally filed many reports, and contacted admins many times, which means I have second-hand moderation experience as well.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I've been playing TF2 for over a decade and a half now, and I'm still very passionate about it. Needless to say, TF2 as well as many other Valve/Source engine games (CS:S, HL2DM, Zombie Panic: Source, etc.) are my favorite. TF2 Classic and it's many updates first caught my attention back in the Deathmatch days. I absolutely adore the look and feel of TF2C, it's almost just what I wanted TF2 to be.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Fish Bait

Thank you for your application. We'll discuss it among the staff and get back to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(10082 Online 828 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom