Geoff Is Bored - Ask Any Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geoff, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

The title says it all.

2. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Boxers or briefs

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

inb4 commando :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Fold or crumple? *toilet paper* And why that one over the other?

5. Science!

Science! Sir Huntsman

bacon or sausage?

6. Geoff

Boxers at all times.

Doesn't matter to me =P

Honestly haven't tried either. Don't want to try sausage and bacon I've just never had the chance really. But I'll say bacon because everyone seems to love it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Iceh

Right or left? North or East? W or Q? Betty or Jenna? Blue or Teal? Banana or Banananana?

8. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

What are you talking about never had the "chance?" It's not like we're asking you to go sky diving, visit the Taj Mahal, or try snake meat. Bacon is literally EVERYWHERE and served almost everywhere. Were your parents hippies and never made you bacon growing up?

9. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

[​IMG]

10. Geoff

Right. East. W. Jenna. Blue. Banana.

Bacon was made. Early on in my life I never cared to eat it (very picky eater here). And the last few years it just hasn't been made when I've been around. If someone makes it, it tends to be early morning when I'm asleep and it would be gone before I could try it.

11. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Question: Why do you insist on watching 600 other people play Amnesia before you do? :D

12. Geoff

Because I've already had one monster surprise me, I don't intend for that to happen again. =D

I think A Machine For Pigs may actually kill me. =/

13. Science!

Science! Sir Huntsman

Black spy, white spy, or gray spy?

14. Iceh

Bob or Doug?

15. Geoff

All, mixed.

Doug.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice