Geoff The Thief

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

Considering I played Thief 3 a slight bit and hated the "stealth" elements, I'm amazed how excited I was for this game. Either way, I'll be spending as much time as I can exploring and enjoying the game.

Not sure what the critics are saying. I'm not too far into the game just yet. I'm enjoying it though, besides peeping through keyholes.

So, funny thing. I have my fraps set to record at 30fps. As in, the highest it should go is 30 that way it doesn't make huge files. Yet, when I get to cutscenes, my fraps decides to not pay attention to the rule. Lol not sure why but oh well.

Not gonna lie, I am disappointed with the graphics. I feel like I am playing a game that was developed with technology from 2008. I am really enjoying the gameplay though. Even on Thief (Normal) difficulty I am still having to play creatively and not just bull rushing through it. Definitely worth the $45 so far :)

Really? Graphics seem fine for me. And from what I've seen, bull rushing through is just a bad idea. You don't exactly find arrows left and right to just slaughter people. I'm still getting used to the damned stealth...

I am playing the game on ultra max everything and it just seems like meh graphics... Maybe its intentional? But I felt like games like Crysis 3 had way better graphics... The graphics are by no means a deal breaker for me or should they be for anyone. I was just expecting more in the current day and age of graphics capabilities.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(9268 Online 723 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom