1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (9:29:53 UTC)

Hey, I'm Kinda New.

Discussion in 'Introducing: The people of Vault F4!' started by Heartless, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Heartless

Heartless Not a Noob

If you want to add me, you can. (Or post your name so I can add you if you're too lazy.) I really only play TF2. I'm decent, but not fantastic. I like playing with friends though :D
    Name: PwnedByElmo

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Hi there Heartless! Welcome to our forums and I look forward to seeing you ingame! :)

3. Heartless

Heartless Not a Noob

Thanks! I look forward to seeing you too! :D

4. Doomer

Doomer Noob

yeah brah!

5. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

:D A new face I see :) Welcome indeed :D Can't wait to see you in the field of war that is TF2. Join my Army the Space fighters of Vault F4 ;) .... haha but for reals welcome :)

6. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

So Heartless looking forward to marvel and star wars characters in Kingdom Hearts 3?

7. .silence.

.silence. Vault Hunter

Welcome! Have a cookie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice