How Do We Want To Handle Moneys

Discussion in 'Tyrant's Grasp' started by Splyons1993, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Splyons1993

Splyons1993 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Since 3 of the 5 characters in the party are either dead or leaving, wanted to check with folks and see how we wanted to handle divvying up the loot-poot once we get the next chance to sell. I'd imagine there will be a chance to sell/buy shortly after getting to the new continent since that seems to be the way these books sorta work. I dont know how far behind in terms of gear cost the two living party members are at this point, or how far ahead the 3 brand new characters would be. Do we want to just divvy up the loot poot between the two remaining characters, divvy as normal amongst all 5, or work it out some other way?

2. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

I believe LJ said we 3/4 of the way to level 13. So a smaller share for the 3 new people seems about right. Using my powers of Statboy I came up with a divide of 42.5% for each of the 2 older PC's and 5% each for the 3 new ones. This should put everyone close to where they are supposed to be. I believe our other 2 survivors entered fairly close to each other, but money scales exponentially at each level.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

Apologies for the delay. The total of the items currently listed as "Sell" (those unmarked I have marked for sale unless they were potions) is:

437 768 GP
    The 42.5% portion would then be 186 051 GP and 4 SP
    The 5% portion would then be 21 888 GP and 4 SP

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  4. Splyons1993

Splyons1993 Well-Known Member

That’s a lotta dosh

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

that's what happens when you can't sell stuff for quite a while XD

6. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

And yet somehow I spent it all :shrug:

7. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Have you had time to calculate the updated loot poot values yet LJ?

8. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

The missing sum is 191703 GP total. If you split it five ways as suggested it would be 38340.6 GP each

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice