[Completed] jasper's TF2C Server Admin Application

jasperthegamer09

In Game Name: jasper

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes.

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=83723#

Time with Vault F4: Been playing a little bit in October last year and ever since ive been getting more and more regular play sessions on VF4 TF2C servers.

Position you are applying for: TF2Classic game admin.

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I already am very active in keeping VF4 a happy place for all by reporting on whatever I can and I have realized that I could help the community I love so much way more effectively if I could coordinate with the staff more directly and sometimes by myself. I also have very odd active hours on US compared to other Americans so I could moderate when most other staff wont be available.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I started playing TF2C on custom weapon servers but as my internet can be slow at times, I would find myself hopping on VF4 and eventually after playing for a week I started to get to know people who I would see every time I would join and this is what I believe made me love the VF4 TF2C community is how much of a close knit group of people who all know each other. Besides the VF4 servers themselves I also am very active in the TF2C community in the discord and recently I got into the closed beta so any other ways I could help improve the community I love would be greatly appreciated.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Jasper

Hi there!

Your application has been received and we'll review it and get back to you shortly (Usually within 2-3 days, time permitting)

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(8578 Online 557 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom