[Completed] Lady's admin app

Discussion in 'Community Applications' started by LadyMuffinMan, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name: [VB] {LB&G} Lady Morgana0393
    HLStats Link: http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=125770
    Time with Vault F4: about half a month or so?
    Position you are applying for: game admin [Prop Hunt]
    Reason you want to be admin/Moderator: I have been playing quite a bit recently and have noticed that there could be more admins online at a time in there, considering I haven't seen many on. I do a livestream every sunday and post events quite often in my group with GreasyVaginalDischarge(silly name, I know) which bring many people in at once every time we come in. I would like to be able to moderate during my streams, and other times. As an added bonus, I have admin experience and am known as a very strict admin, but can still keep things fun.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Lady Morgana

2. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Thanks for your application we will review it and get back to you in a weeks time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice