[League of Legends] [lol] The Great Hunt: Contest With Giveaway!

Brother Ariman

Grand Moderator of Noxus
Hello contestants you are about to embark on the challenge known as The Great Hunt!
Before I begin I will let you know of the prizes associated with The Great Hunt!.tm

You and your hunting partner will split Saints Row the Third and a pack containing: Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor.
One contestant shall receive the pack the other shall receive Saints Row.

The Rules:
This is a hide and seek tournament with the following rules and restrictions:

Map: [Dominion]

Round time end: 31:50
Hiders may enter map as soon as gates open.
Seekers may not enter map until 1:50 mark giving them 30 minutes to successfully hunt.

Seeker team: 2 members only start on the right side of the map: Dominion. No Champion Restrictions. No Item Restrictions.

Hiding Team: 5 Members only start on the left side of the map: Dominion. Champion restrictions: No stealth Champions.
Restricted Champions: Akali, Evelyn, Kha'zix, Rengar, Shaco, Talon, Teemo, Twitch, Vayne, Wukong.
Hider Rules: You may only use abilities as a way to slow down and hinder seekers as they attempt to kill you, not to simply damage them. If you slay a seeker with an ability intentional or not it counts as a death for your character. You may also use items in your attempts as well.
Hiders have 5 lives each once they have been killed 5 times they must not leave the summoner platform.

Once the final hider has lost their final life immediately write down the time the final kill occured or screen shot the game as proof. If the game lasts until 31:50 have everyone immediately end the game and screen cap the scoreboard, all kills after the 31:50 mark will not count.

Whomever has the fastest clear time of all hiders shall receive the prize above.

If necessary I will participate in every round as a hider to ensure tournament honesty.

Please if at all possible enter this tournament with a hunting partner, once you have your partner you will not be allowed to switch to a different pair.
Additionally if the scenario occurs where one must pair with me and they end up having the fastest hunt time they will choose one of the two prizes and a poll will be held by all participants on who was the best hider to receive the second prize.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(6818 Online 343 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom