[MOBA] Monday Night Combat

Discussion in 'Archives' started by {TBF}Hessian, Dec 16, 2012.

1. {TBF}Hessian

{TBF}Hessian Not a Noob

I noticed no real threads. Who here likes MNC

2. Dookie

Dookie Well-Known Member

i played when it went free and TF2 got an item. never finished getting my items and stopped playing. That was around the time D3 came out though so I was stuck on that for a while

3. RichardDRMC

RichardDRMC Achievement Hunter

I used to play a fair amount of SMNC, but it seems like there aren't many people playing anymore. :/

4. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

I played Monday Night Combat, but after trying SMNC, I kinda just stopped.

5. Bea_Arthur

Bea_Arthur I Kick Men's Asses and I Vote

Same as Geoff's situation. Loved MNC and was really good at it. My wife and I used to play it together. SMNC was a super mess and felt totally disjointed and like a cash grab.

6. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

I'll jump into that boat of loved the original, but found the sequel kind of meh.

7. Barbarossa_5

Barbarossa_5 Achievement Hunter

I for one find both quite enjoyable, that is until SMNC's population took a nosedive.

8. Anonymous 72

Anonymous 72 Guest

I fucking LOVED SMNC way more than MNC. It was far more balanced, intelligently made, and more dota-like. I played sniper and had a KDR averaging 7 in MNC. I just walked into servers, annihilated everything without them having any hope of fighting back, and walked out.

It was so fucking stupid if you were good at the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

I think the problem I ran into with SMNC was that I didn't go right from the first to the second. I stopped playing MNC, then when I decided to pick it back up again, I found that it basically evolved into SMNC. When I tried it, everything was different. Bad timing to try to get into it really.

10. Lord Huckington

Lord Huckington Well-Known Member

MNC was good but I loved SMNC even more! I played a mean support and combat girl. Occasionally the tank and capt. Sparks on occasion....God I loved capt. Sparks but the population went down south and only the hardcore stayed and eventually the game died off sadly :-(

11. RichardDRMC

RichardDRMC Achievement Hunter

Veteran all the way. Hot hands to amplify the butthurt.

Running around grappling everything to death was super fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice