My absence

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by VintagePC, Dec 29, 2013.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

First off, my sincerest apologies for not posting sooner. I'll explain below.

Basically, we got hit with an ice storm last week and have had no landline internet since. No word when it will be fixed.

To top it off, I'm also out of mobile bandwidth and extra is outrageously priced, with no other option.

I haven't abandoned you guys, and I wish I could be around more, but that is the situation and there is little I can do about it.

Again, my apologies. I'll be back as soon as I can.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I've got it. Had a server hiccup earlier but I got it back online.

Also....

[​IMG]

3. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

That's why I bought a mobile plan with unlimited data B-)

4. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Staff Member

What shall we do with no pengoo? :(

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Yeah... 'cept I haven't seen any out this way... only way to get one is to be grandfathered in, I think. I'm not in too bad shape though... I jumped on a promotional offer last year and my current plan is 6GB of data + some other nice features. It was just a case of murphy's law where I used a good chunk of my data prior to this happening... and tethering ate up the rest pretty quick.

6. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

They don't make any more. You can buy contracts off eBay through AOL Assumption of Liability. They go for around $300. That's what mine cost. Then you have to buy your own phone. Totally worth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice