[Completed] NovaCancy's TF2C Admin Application

NovaCancy

Achievement Hunter
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name: NovaCancy

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: No, but I'll be able to in a few weeks when my parents hand over my steam accounts email.

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://hlx.vaultf4.com ) https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=46171#

Time with Vault F4: Roughly 19 days and 11 hours total, I think I started playing sometime early-mid 2022. Don't quote me on that though.

Position you are applying for: (game admin [include game], moderator [include forum name], etc.) Game admin TF2C

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: My reasons have gone mostly unchanged since the last application I submitted, though it does seem like the servers are much more consistently moderated thanks in no small part to Juno, Frost, and some of the other staff. I've been staff before on a TTT server (I do not recommend it), and left partially due to getting too busy, and partially because it started getting really toxic, but I don't see that happening heere. In-game, I still see people saying slurs, being bigots, building out of bounds, and generally just making a nuisance of themselves, and that's what I want to help crack down on. Also, I'd just like to be more involved with the community in some way. I'll spare you the essay I remember writing in my last application.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: Again, sparing you the essay (unless you want one), I think my previous experience moderating and pretty strict adherence to the rules would make me a good moderator/admin. Also, autism go brr, so bear with that if I miss any social cues or the occasional bit of nuance. I'm ready and willing to ask for help/advice/opinions on things I'm unsure of as well, just to make sure I don't punish someone I shouldn't.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: NovaCancy

Your application has been received and we'll get back to you shortly with our decision, usually in 2-3 days :)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48176 Members
(9655 Online 802 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom