[Completed] Nurr's TF2C Admin Application

Nurr

Not a Noob
In-Game Name: Nurr

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: EU, UTC+4

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=7828

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: ~250 hours

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff:
I used to be a moderator, admin and project owner on a bunch of projects in several different games in the past, and although I am done with that part of my life, I feel like I could and should contribute to this community in more ways than one. TF2C is my favourite game/mod ever with a wonderful small community, but I've noticed that there aren't many staff members showing up frequently within my timezone, which makes me think that making this application is a decent idea. My schedule allows me to dedicate to the project at least an hour every day of the week.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
I am not an entirely controversy-free person, as you can deduce from my pfp, and in the past I think I made a few rulebreaks which had gone unnoticed, of which I consciously write here now. I have personal beliefs that are deemed controversial or even forbidden in Germany (where the server is hosted), but I have never been vocal (or stupid) about them neither in the game nor on official discord, since I understand that the community spirit and rules shouldn't be marred by one's personal opinions.

If you believe that my choice of profile picture is not acceptable for a staff member, I would be willing to change it.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Nurr

Thanks for your application and interest in joining our staff!

We'll review your application and get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

~Vintage

Just sliding in here to say that over my time on the server Nurr was probably the most reserved and well meaning person on the server. Even though we don't interact that much, or even less that I'd like, still every time I join a server and see him, I know there is going to be someone to keep the game going at a good pace, and who won't get into anything that might sour the playtime

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(7106 Online 401 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom