1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (7:27:29 UTC)

Post Yourself! And Other People Too... You Know, If You Want.

Discussion in 'Introducing: The people of Vault F4!' started by African Grey, Nov 1, 2012.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

oh...I get it now.

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

My name is LavaRed, and I am a selfie post-whore:

[​IMG]

3. lonesome killer

This is for Angel. She said my hair looked brown in the other picture. Here's some different angles in different light. It's blonde! Someone told me specifically "dirty blonde." I don't know if that's right, but it was a woman so I'm pretty sure she knows what she's talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. CrackaLackNinja

CrackaLackNinja Well-Known Member

Hey guys, it's been a while so I thought I'd post a new pic :p so here it is!

[​IMG]

5. lonesome killer

You really are Asian

6. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

7. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

8. LavaRed

IMG_0228.JPG

Look what Reechard got me at GenCon! :D

9. LavaRed

IMG_0378.JPG

Devising methods to gain revenge on Vintage.....

10. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I am so printing that, framing it, and using it for motivation to write more sexy php for reechard.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. LavaRed

CREEPY!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

... goddammnit. Whelp, now I have to oblige. *lecherous grin*

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

... This is like hearing your parents foreplay o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. VintagePC

Excellent, we've succeeded in disturbing iceh yet again. Another thread perverted successfully.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Fireh

Fireh BIRTHDAY BOY

Iceh and I.

Ready to avenge the world. Jk. Just Canada. Lol for now. ;)
    20130919_163445.jpg

16. LavaRed

Where's the LOVE button for this! <3 you guys!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Fireh

Fireh BIRTHDAY BOY

Bahaha! Thanks lava ♥ :3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Carcajou

Carcajou Achievement Hunter

[​IMG]

This was taken by one of the young teenage girls I kinda play big sister to... Her mom is a raging alcoholic and druggie...

She approached me yesterday and asked if she could do a paper on me, the person who she admires most...I got a bit teary eyed about it, but I gave her my blessing....She wanted a pic of me actually smiling so I humored her....after about 50 pics she decided to throw make up on me, throw my steampunk goggles and feather clip on me and then dug my spiked collar out and said... "you need to look like you not some other person"

19. Insanity

Insanity Moderator of ALL the things VF4 Supporter

[​IMG]

Here, you see the gamer in its natural habitat...

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. LavaRed

[​IMG]

With 100% more LavaChard :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice