[Indie] Project Zomboid - Zombie Survival (Making Big Progress)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Net, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

PZ_Header_Left.png

There was a post about this over at our old stomping grounds but since then the game has made HUGE progress and actually looks extremely entertaining. If you are so excited you don't want to continue reading and just want the goods head on over here http://www.projectzomboid.com

Feature set from their site.

Robbaz plays it (funny):

I do not think just looking at this game gives it enough justice. You have to jump in and play it. It is truly unique in regards to being able to build fortresses, board up doors, hunt for items, meet strangers, etc... The old school style of the graphics make this game work because the developers are able to do so much more, and put in much more detail. It is an immersive experience.

Head on over to www.projectzomboid.com and check it out, try the demo. Post your thoughts.

2. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Wow, that screams for multiplayer servers, although it prolly would be a bit unfair since you could log out to live.

3. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member

yea... i accidently killed my wife right off trying to give her another pillow.

4. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

Haha. Here take this pillow...let me place it for you ....OMG oops it is supposed to go under the head....ahhh i see.

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Somehow that defense won't hold up in real life...

6. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

I so want to be home right now playing this.

7. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member

In the demo does it just end with the house burning down or can you actually get past that?

8. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

You should be able to play until you are killed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice