Second Annual Vault F4 Secret Santa Gift Extravaganza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Kraken, Nov 26, 2013.

1. The Kraken

The Kraken Well-Known Member

Lava and Ocean Boy are the only ones who have yet to receive a gift. Guys please get on that :)

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Now that this awesomeness has come to an official close, I would like to take this time to extend a MASSIVE thank you to TheKraken, who undertook this large project and helped everyone have an amazing Christmas from the Vault community!

Also: we do still have one person who has not received their gift. As that person is myself, I feel weird at the idea of "shaming" my giver. You know who you are :( On the plus side! It's just me...I can deal.

3. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

She has ponies that make up for it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Shame on you tigar... I leave you with this disapproving grandmother-glare. :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice