TF2ware event tonight 6:00 PM Eastern

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by lonesome killer, Jun 19, 2013.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Gonna make an event at 6:00 PM Eastern tonight. I'll give all the regulars on the forums a chance to hop in before I post a public announcement at 6:10. There will be prizes for winners of rounds and randomly throughout.

If you don't know, TF2ware is like Wario Ware for Gameboy Advance/DS. It's a series of short (5 seconds or less) mini games. Things like taunt, don't move, air blast arena, type the answer in chat to a random question, jump on a platform.

See you there!

IP address (if you're too lazy to look on the main page) 162.208.52.107:27015

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Note this is NOT on srs bsns, it's a new server host we're testing out :)

3. lonesome killer

Bumping. Starting in about 10 minutes. help test the new server!

4. lonesome killer

Don't think its working. Everyone has 200+ ping.

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Did it only start when you went over 32 players, or from the start? SRCDS seems to be maxing out the CPU

6. lonesome killer

It was going fine, then started. Don't know how many people were in the serer when i tstarted

7. VintagePC

I've reconfigured the setup with more memory and CPU cores, as well as dropping the server slots to 24. If that works properly we can try pushing it up to 32 again. :)

8. lonesome killer

Ill do another thing Thursday (tomorrow)

9. VintagePC

awesome, I should be able to make it barring eating dinner :)

10. lonesome killer

Worked great, no lag

11. VintagePC

We're working on getting better performance out of the system for 32 man setups, I'll keep you posted as new info becomes available.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice