[Completed] The Taste of Coca-Cola Application

TheTasteofCocaCola

VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
VF4 Supporter
In Game Name: The Taste of Coca-Cola™

My steam profile is linked.

HLStats: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2806

Time with Vault F4: I've played in VF4's TF2C Servers for a year and several months.

Position: Team Fortress 2 Classic Game Admin

Reason(s): With the new influx of players to TF2C, alongside some cheaters, I wish to play my part in cultivating a community in VF4, and TF2C as a whole, that is free of the very thing so many players have fled tf2 to avoid, that being toxicity and cheaters.

Additional Details: I've also served as an guild officer for my community for nearly 8 years in Final Fantasy XIV, and several other games for the same community; in my time as an officer I've managed many arguments, schisms, and situations.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed, The Taste of Coca-Cola™

Hi there!

Thanks for your application - we'll review it and get back to you with the results - typically this takes 2-3 days.

Best,
~VintaggePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(6818 Online 343 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom