Vault Force 4, Looking For More

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Insanity, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Instrument

Instrument Noob

Dude......... I just found you online. I restart my laptop and your gone. It would be best to state a time that you plan to be on a specific game.

2. shadowssinging

shadowssinging Active Member

I'd be willing to try out as sub. I'm a fairly strong engineer, ok as a medic, and am starting to pick up on scout.

3. Insanity

Insanity Moderator of ALL the things VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

for the 3 people trying to apply, I will try to get you guys in on friday around 9:30pm est. We currently have our roster locked due to having a match today. Please make sure i have you on steam b4 friday, thank you

4. Shinezz

Shinezz Noob

I can sub for pyro, im really boss with pyro.

5. i can be your sniper or demo, and as for subs, i could do any class the situation would require.

6. Insanity

Hey guys, sorry to those of you that couldn't make it on the team this time around. I tried to get as many of you as i could to atleast try out for the team. We currently have a full roster of 21 people. I intend on leading the team for another season atleast, so if ya didn't make it there is always next season

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Also if someone wants to consider starting a second team for next season, that is a possibility too.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. fma5465

fma5465 Not a Noob

I mght be able to play spy but my schedual is unpredictable. Sorry i can't guaranty times. (If I could I Would) :(
    Spy (my best class by far) :ninja
    Knife = Your Eternal Reward
    Pistol = Strange Diamond Back
    Sapper = Red Tape Recorder
    Watch = Cloak And Dagger

9. Insanity

At the moment the roster is full, but seeing as how the season ends in a few weeks ill keep you posted if we need a spy position filled :)

10. Font Family
    Font Size

looking forward to it man!

11. Insanity

End of season in coming near, ill make a new post about what roles we need filed with *ACTIVE* people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice