• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban appeal: demoman

In-Game name: demoman
Time of Ban: 16:02
Date of Ban: 09-08-23
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198821348177
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate name

So, let's talk about the problem. First off I was just trying to goof around since in Hungary we just don't take the problem very seriously.
I wasn't trying to mean harm to anyone, it was just a simple "joke" taken too far by me.
I do believe that I deserved a ban or kick, but not a permanent one since I have a (mostly, there was just some random xenophobe who annoyed the living crap out of me) clean chat history, and otherwise noone had any problems with me. I also change my name very frequently, and usually not to some bs like the one I had there. Also the moment I got banned it felt like some sort of post nut clarity, and felt some extreme shame of my actions.

I hope you all understand.
I'm only human after all - armando.

Ummm... HELL no.

You managed to pull a hat trick on bannable offenses:
  1. Name that's meant to be racist
  2. Impersonating staff by having our staff tags in (1), making it that much worse, and
  3. Evading your initial ban not once, but twice with alternate accounts.
Even if two of those three were not already worthy of a permanent ban, you burned through all three of your strikes in one fell swoop which still results in a permanent ban.

That's a hell of a lapse in judgement, and these are the consequences. Your ban will not be overturned anytime soon.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(7106 Online 401 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom