• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Appeal: Toblerone

Toblerone

So I was enjoying a nice few rounds of TF2C and then I'm randomly permanent banned by NovaCancy, who to my knowledge, wasn't in the server at the time unless they were not using any tags/VaultF4 alias.

Edit: On further checking, looks like it was this admin who was not wearing any tags at the time and sat in spectate: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198382126191
I've never encountered this person before and I can see they are one of your new admins, so perhaps they are a bit green?

No idea why why the ban was made and I would like to know more, especially given as I’ve previously been on the admin side of VaultF4 and have donated in the past.

Further edit: Looks like it's now been updated for the reason "Aimbot".
Given this is a manual ban, seemingly based on Nova's opinion, I would like to contest this.

In-Game name: Toblerone
Time of Ban: 21:17
Date of Ban: 09-02-23
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:14711987]
Reason for Ban: Aimbot.
Additional Comments: No demos linked to the ban.

Thanks

Toblerone

Last edited:
Hi,

I banned you because initially I thought you were hacking, however upon reviewing the demo, you're just a really fucking good scout and I am a sleep deprived dipstick. As for the reason I had no tags and was using an alias, that's standard procedure for dealing with suspected hackers, which at the time you were since you had been reported for hacking. In addition, there were no demos linked to the ban simply because I went to go get dinner after to wait for the demo to upload, which it hadn't finished doing yet. After learning about your history, I unbanned you and went through the demo again and came to the conclusion that I was being a fucking dumbass.

Thank you for your understanding,
Nova

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(7106 Online 401 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom