• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban appeal

Ritz

May I please be unbanned? I would love to play on your servers but i got banned some time ago, I forgot the reason and I can't find it. If the reason was really bad I apologize for what I have done but yeah

Thank
-Ritz

Your appeal has been received. Offhand it would appear that the ban was for a violation of our rules regarding NSFW sprays.

Let me see if I can find out some more information, I'll review it and get back to you in a day or two.

I was able to find the relevant information on your ban.

It was issued for a spray that violates our rules on NSFW content, specifically the section(s) on characters that are in a "grey zone" where their age is not clear.

We have a blanket rule for these cases because such content has no place on our servers, and hence our policy is that anything questionable is met with a permanent ban. We also have no desire to spend time arguing minutiae on the age of a hand drawn character.

As is outlined in our server rules page(s), these bans are not eligible for appeal.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48176 Members
(8167 Online 539 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom