• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Invalid] ban appeal

i was banned for hogging the mic however i did not know that
1: it was a rule and
2: that i was doing something wrong i now know i was in the wrong and i apolizge i would hid the mic anymore

Since you've attempted to appeal at least once before, let me be explicitly clear on a few things:

1. This is still not a correctly formatted ban appeal. Y'know, the thing you were instructed to create last time you attempted to appeal, and the sticky post at the top of the ban appeal forum that explicitly says "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING". If you can't be bothered to spend five minutes providing the requested details to enable us process your appeal efficiently, I (or other VF4-S) are not going to be very motivated to spend significantly more time than that having to guess at who you are and reviewing what happened to make a decision.

2. Even if it was a complete appeal, I can say preemptively that ignorance of our server rules is not an excuse for breaking them, and consequences will result.

3. Regardless of both the above, I'm reasonably confident that is not why you were banned and the offense in question was far more serious than hogging the microphone, and the reason(s) for which you were actually banned are also clearly outlined in our server rules. Voice spam related issues are typically met with mutes as opposed to full server bans.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(7594 Online 438 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom